|An historic picture of our Great Room, without the dividing wall|
The best part is that if (when!) we get the packet in by Tuesday, we will likely hear back with a decision by around Labor Day. And if (when!) that decision is positive, that means DEMOLITION can start. Needless to say, if you try to contact us this weekend, and we cut you short on a phone conversation, you'll know why. Wish us luck!